Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

This week.

Tuesday:
Grandma took Caydin to soccer. Mommy stayed home with Wyatt and Maddy! 
Wy was warning Maddy to stay away from the pretend fire!
I took Wy and Maddy to the park! They both had a great time! Maddy hung out in the swing and Wy climbed everything. 






Wednesday:
It was Winegard Wednesday. I love Caydin's shorts.
I got home from school and the boys were anxious to ride their scooters.
Wy is amazing on a scooter. Its pretty crazy how good he is! 

Thursday: 

Wy usually wakes up to go to the bathroom at night. Then he asks to Lay with mommy. I usually let him! Pretty soon, a day will come with laying in bed with mommy isnt cool. 
Early this morning, Caydin joined my bed too! They usually never cuddle. Definitely a rare picture opportunity!
It was playgroup night! We switched it up and headed to Grandmas for swim time!
Both guys had a great time with Ava and Arwen! Uncle Travis makes the best potatoes!



No comments:

Post a Comment