Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Excited about soccer!

Mr. Big Man is signed up for soccer this spring! It will be his first official "team" sport!
He is pretty excited! Heck, I think we are all excited!
He will soon start having soccer practice on Tuesdays and games on Fridays! 
A few weeks ago, we headed over to the sports store for new running shoes for me and a new soccer ball for Caydin!
(I totally should have bought 2 balls - the boys fight over the soccer ball all the time now!!)
So most afternoons, we are outside practicing for soccer {and playing in the dirt!}
 
Rob started telling Caydin that he had to do 10 pushups whenever he touched the ball with his hands.  Caydin thinks it is pretty funny to do pushups.
I think it's pretty crazy that Caydin can do more pushups than me.
Pshh.




No comments:

Post a Comment