Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

KoBe girl

Our little bunny is getting old.  

10 years old! 

She must love us a WHOOOOLE bunch because she is just about the healthiest pet I've ever seen.

The boys love her too.  If I were her, I would hide every time I saw one of the boys coming.  HAH!

She spends most of time in her cage, watching the boys play in the toy room.  When she comes out, she usually chills underneath the couch.  Every once in a while, the boys grab her and love her a little too much. 

Wyatt uses her as a pillow.  Caydin carries her around.  

(TRUE STORY: I don't think Caydin ever attempted to pick KoBe up until a few months ago when he saw Wyatt picking her up.  Caydin has always been the very gentle kiddo in our family.  Wyatt is a monster.  Rough and tough.)





No comments:

Post a Comment