Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I ran 10 miles... again!!

I was ready this year... to tackle the Tower of Terror 10 miler!
I was really excited to run with my favorite co-worker and a whole group of family and friends!
We headed over to Disney Saturday afternoon, picked up our bibs from the expo, checked into our hotel, and headed out to eat with friends. 
 
After a 5 minute nap, we got up, got dressed and headed to the buses!  We weren't really excited about our 3 hours of waiting around in the parking lot but we had fun!
 
The run went great! We paced ourselves well and maintained our time the entire 10 miles! I even finished the race 10 minutes faster than I did last year! Super excited about that!
 
I'm pretty sure I'm done with this race but I'm getting ready (HAH, not really!) for a half marathon in February! Wish me luck!
 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment