Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

This is the post where I announce that I no longer have a baby, I have a toddler!

This picture has nothing to do with the post but I sure did think it was funny.  Caydin came out of his room one day wearing Wyatt's shirt - a 24 month size tee-shirt.. at 5 years old! HA! I guess that's one of the downfalls of having matching shirts! :)  Another downfall is that their matching shirts are in the same closet!
 
Do you notice anything about these pictures???
 
Sweet little Wyatt is no longer a BABY! WAAAA!
We've been having some trouble with our cloth diapers leaking so we decided to get rid of the diapers and just wear underwear!
 
Amazingly enough, Wyatt was SUPER EASY to train.  A few accidents in the morning but by afternoon, he was telling us when he had to go potty and keeping his underwear dry! And he's not even two yet!!!  GO WYATT! 
He also figured out very quickly that he could keep his diaper dry during nap and bedtime! Super awesome!
Only bad part.... he now wakes up in the middle of the night most nights and yells that he has to go potty! There goes my great sleep at night! :P




No comments:

Post a Comment