Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Playgroup goes to the Beach - Indoor shots/Group pictures!

Well the note I left about "checking back tomorrow for the indoor/group pictures" turned into "check back next week for the next pictures"!!!!
 
This past week, I finished up the school year so I was extremely busy! My favorite work BFF got engaged on the last day of school! So cool! Then we had a couple days of cleaning/packing up the classroom! SO MUCH WORK!
 
Now we are getting ready for a road trip to see my first NIECE, MADDIE!!! We could not be more excited about meeting here! Caydin even insisted on telling our neighbor today about Maddie!
 
Anyways, back to beach pictures! There were a few times when we were inside, during meal times or naptimes.  It was amazing to see just how many toys the kids played with the whole weekend.  Maybe 5 total.  The cars were a hit and the blocks were fun to knock over.  They just had a great time playing with eachother and could care less about the toys for the most part!
 









Check back at some point to see Wyatt playing in the sand. I mean shells!

No comments:

Post a Comment