Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Our Typical Weekend

I wanted to sort of document what a day in our weekend typically looks like... because I hope to go back and read this later on plus I hope it becomes a favorite book for my family to share as the boys get bigger!
I LOVE MY WEEKENDS!
(Caydin is almost 5 and Wyatt is 17 months)
 
Usually the boys wake up around 8 am on the weekends.  I always ask Caydin what he wants for breakfast and he almost always asks for pancakes on the weekend.  I'm getting better about making them on the stove and not doing the cheapo microwavable ones!
After breakfast, the boys usually go off to play cars/construction trucks/beans while I clean up the kitchen and stuff that wasn't picked up the night before. 
Wyatt goes down for a nap around 10 and sleeps until about 12.
During Wyatt's naptime, Caydin likes to go outside with Mommy and make a construction city with chalk.  We also like to do things that we can't do when Wyatt is awake, like moon dough or paint.
When Wyatt wakes up, it's lunchtime.  Caydin LOVES lunchables right now.  I usually add some sort of fruit to the lunchable and hide the cookies! Wyatt eats A LOT of everything. 
I try to take both boys outside after lunch.  We will go to the park or play in the sprinkler outside.  Wyatt loves BUBBLES so that usually happens too!
By 3, Wyatt is ready for his 2nd nap.  Mommy is usually ready for a break and Caydin usually needs to rest after being outside all morning so he watches a TV show. 
Sometimes, Wyatt's 2nd nap is my run-around time and Caydin usually goes with me. 
I try to get Wyatt up by 4:30.  After a snack time, we go out.  If we have somewhere to go in the evening, then we do that.  If not, we hang out at home.  Usually, we have something to do! HA!
By 6-7, it's dinner time.  Then bathtime.  Then bedtime!
I am usually exhausted by bedtime, but SOOO SOOO thankful for my boys!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment