Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Caydin's first trip to the public library

I've been meaning to take Caydin to the library for awhile but it just hasn't happened.  So when I got our library card in the mail a few weeks ago, I knew it was time.  With Oma and Daddy at home to play with Wyatt, Caydin and I headed over to the library.  Since it was the first time we used the card, we were only allowed to check out 5 books.  Caydin claimed that he wanted all construction books but after walking down the first row of books, he found some Jack Truck books and a train book or two and he was ready to read! He didn't really understand that you can take the books home to read.  He wanted to sit down on the floor and read them there!  I explained to him how the library works and he was excited to hear that he gets to take the books home.  THEN, he heard another little boy say to his mom that he picked out NINE books.  Caydin was quite upset with me for only letting him get FIVE! HA!  Next time buddy, next time!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment