Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Insta-Update

It's amazing how many pictures I take with my phone now opposed to my camera.  Most of the everyday stuff we do ends up being documented with phone pictures and I really have to challenge myself to grab the camera when we are doing something interesting or going out somewhere.  I guess that is what happens when you have 2 monkeys instead of just one!
One evening, I put shaving cream in a cookie sheet for Caydin. He loved it!

Daddy gave Wy a foot massage!

Wyatt loves his penguin and blankets. 

Not a baby anymore. Officially a toddler!

Caydin decided one day that he wanted to take showers and has done it ever since.  No more bath time for both boys together.  Which makes me alittle sad but both boys are still as happy as can be. Wy gets Daddy time in the bath and Caydin gets Mommy's help (though he is learning how to wash himself - all I really help with is scrubbing his hair and washing off his back!)  Bath time is finished in record time around here!

Sometimes he just doesn't want to take a nice picture. He'd rather take a silly picture!

big MESSY trouble

Playtime at the park.. Nothing is off limits anymore - Wyatt will try to climb anything and everything!

Sweet Caydin monster - usually too busy to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment