Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Splash Park with Jonah!

Raise your hand if you want to play with Jonah in the splash park!!!!
Last week, we headed.... (well I don't really know where we were... I followed the navigation app on my phone!) But, we headed somewhere to play with our buddy Jonah! 
 There was a really neat splash park and playground area, not to mention being right on the water and seeing seaplanes... oh and the train tracks!! :)  Sadly, there was no train but Caydin had a great time and had LOTS of questions about the tracks! Wyatt was very happy sitting in the water.  Jonah is a crazy water loving little guy! Caydin would have never touched a splash park when he was Jonah's age.  Trust me, we tried! He was just not into the water that splashed in his face..  Wyatt is going to be like Jonah, I'm sure! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment