Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Oh Caydin!

Me: Ms. Denise told Grandma that you ate your whole sandwich at lunchtime today!
Caydin: Yes, I am growing and growing.
Me: That makes me sad.
Caydin: Why does that make you sad?
Me: Because you used to be little and now you are getting so big.  I'm going to miss you when you get to big to live with mommy.
Caydin: I will miss you too.
Me: Will you miss me when you are big and drive your own car? (We were in the car at the time.)
Caydin: No, I will not.
Me: Oh.
Caydin: I will miss you when I am big and drive a tow truck!

Me: Caydin, do you want to take a bath with Wyatt?
Caydin: Yes! Wyatt is my best friend!
Me: What about me?
Caydin: (kisses me) You are my best friend too.
Me: I love you buddy.
Caydin: But Carter is my beeeeeesssstt friend!
Me: Alrighty then!

Caydin: This firetruck is suuuuuure squeeky!

Caydin: My feet are suuuuuuuuure dirty!

Caydin: Mommy, you call 8-9-lovey-1-1 if you need help.  A firetruck comes and a doctor!
Me: I think the number is 9-1-1.
Caydin: I just kiddin'.

Caydin: Mom, I need my phone.
Me: Which one?
Caydin: The one over here. (as he is digging through a drawer.)
Me: Who are you calling?
Caydin: I calling Grandpa.  I left a tool in his workshop.
              Hi Grandpa. It's Caydin. I need the tool.  Yes. Ok. Bye.
Me: Do you want to call him on the real phone?
Caydin: No, I already talked to him.  (duh, I knew that...)

(In the car after dinner)
(Wyatt is crying)
Caydin: Wyyyyyyyatttt is crying.
Caydin: WYYYYYAATTTT IS CRRRRRRYING!!!
Caydin: Helpppppp meeeeee! Wyatt is crying!! Help meeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment