Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Playtime with Caydin

Caydin loves his cars. Loves them.
Each day he seems to be "into" a different type of vehicles... one day it is firetrucks, another day construction vehicles... this day it was his army trucks.
He is so detailed in his play.  He can tell you what his cars are doing, why they are doing it, and all kinds of other information that you probably don't want to know.
I love watching him play. 


What's even better than watching him play....
Caydin telling me that my camera is on fire and bringing his big firetruck (complete with sounds and everything!) over to put it out! Even more funny than putting the fire on my camera out.... is Caydin putting out a fire in the middle of the grocery store! LOL!  He is seriously the best 3 year old ever!

(I also love that Wy is kicking pushing Caydin with his feet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment