Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Brrrrrrr

Yesterday, Florida got a little hint of WINTER weather.  I am not a fan.  AT ALL. I'm happy wearing tee-shirts, jeans, flip-flops, and shorts all year long.  Caydin isn't a huge fan of long sleeves and pants either!  The first couple of times we put jeans on this fall, he'd pull on them and want them rolled up.  He threw a tantrum the first time I tried to get a sweater on him too! Luckily, he is a HUGE fan of being outside so he wanted the warm clothes on yesterday and today!
The best part about cooler weather is getting out Caydin new long sleeves shirts and pants.  I get bored with dressing him in the same thing everyday!  I'm so lucky to have a mom who can't resist the kids clothing section is certain stores that we go do to :) 

Caydin, when you grow up, you'll surely learn that your daddy never dresses you on days that he is home with you!  It's rare to even find you in a tee-shirt and diaper.  Usually, you'll still be in your PJ top, with diaper, and no shorts! HA! But yesterday, you wanted to go outside... so your daddy HAD to dress you (cold weather and all) and he did a really good job! Made you match and everything! I was so proud that I even took a picture! (see above) 

Now these are some special PJ's.  Rob bought it years ago at work.  It was probably the ONLY TIME that Rob has ever bought clothing for Caydin when I wasn't around.  I'm pretty sure Caydin wasn't even walking yet.  I remember thinking, "Wow, these are huge - he will never fit into it!" and laughed at Rob because he has no clue about kids clothing sizes.  I take that back, he does know about clothing sizes (he works at Kohl's afterall)... He just doesn't know about OUR child's clothing size! :)
So this PJ outfit stayed in the closet forever and ever.  Until last night when it got really cold outside and Caydin needed something extra warm to put on! OH MY GOODNESS, he was adorable.  Like more adorable than he usually is! I'm pretty sure I aged him a bit just by putting it on!  Doesn't he look older?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment